Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 20, 6 May 2010


Oh, yeah! Everyone is getting into Beard-A-Thon! And I'm moving up in the standings. Thanks to everyone who donated so far. The rest of you are looking baaaaaaad! Ha! Goat jokes, I slay me!

My beard is number 60 in the standings, more than $3000.00 behind the leader. I figure that, if everyone who reads this donates one dollar and you get all of your friends to donate one dollar and they get the entire population of China to donate one...um...one fwang each, it should carry me over the top. What, you didn't know the fwang is the new prime currency in China? Get with the times! You can donate dollars or fwangs, pfennigs or kroups, but it only works if you get your buds to shed a sheckel, too.

At work today, we had a luncheon and most people were busting on my beard. I knew they were jealous but didn't let on because, admit it, this is one manly beard. The subject of this blog came up, one guy commented on how well I write and someone else agreed. Oh, yay, me! Then a higher ranking someone else suggested I could put all that skill to good use by writing a bunch of papers for the office. Yeah. So's now me think I should writ reel stoopid to getting out of werk. Dat's using my noggin!

Wow. I have to stop doing that. I could actually feel the brain cells die! A few days of that and I would be a Caps fan! Okay, stop reading and go pledge! http://www.beardathon.com/    What's a few fwang between friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment