Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 4, 20 Apr 2010

With the great Pens game on tonight, I did not get time to play around, taking pictures of follicles. Tomorrow is the Caps game and I'll have time cause who would want to watch them? Now, with the Pens up three games to one, my beard has a great chance of moving into the next round! Yay, beard!

I'm all about competition. I will compete in absolutely anything. Beard-A-Thon is no different and I picked my main rival. That Lemeiux guy is going down! I mean, seriously, I know he is a super guy and the greatest hockey player ever to strap on skates but, come on! Did you see that cheesy beard photo at beardathon.com? How, in the wide, wide world of sports does that beard get a two puck rating? I detect some hometown refs! Take away his money, talent, personality, fame and general good guyness, and he's no better than me. Hmmm, I'll probably want to rephrase that....

No comments:

Post a Comment